Thursday, August 7, 2008

Introduction

I am a Marketing Associate at the Napa Valley Opera House this summer and have been seeing, reading and writing about our Summer and Fall Shows.

I've opened this blog account for several reasons. First, I'd like to share our season with those of you who live in Napa and haven't had a chance to see any of our performances. Maybe you'll realize the a gem in your backyard and come see a show next time you're downtown. But I'd also like to share some of our performances with those of you who don't live in the area but are curious about what we are producing. Maybe you've seen one of our shows in a theater near you and want to comment on it. Or maybe, next time you make a trip to Wine Country, you'll make it a point to catch a show at our theater.

If you've come to any of the shows, please post comments. I hope this can be a forum for discussing performances and art, in general.

Thanks,
Christine

No comments: